When medication fails, nature is the only thing we can turn to. Or perhaps one wishes to avoid the intake of chemicals and artificial materials so natural ingredients are the thing to do. Their power should never be underestimated; there are some incredible combinations that might be your salvation. In this case it’s honey and cinnamon.
The perks of Honey
Honey is a natural remedy that is packed with a lot of valuable advantages. Take a look at some of its amazing benefits:
- It can reduce allergy reactions due to its anti-inflammatory properties
- It can boost the brain cells and enhance your memory because of its antioxidants
- It can heal burns and wounds on account of its powerful antibiotic properties
- It can relax the nerves endings and salvage the throat as well as alleviate coughs
- It is a remarkable source of unprocessed sugar energy because of its high carbohydrate content. The glucose and fructose provide an immediate energy charge since they invade the bloodstream quickly,
- It can relieve herpes, should be applied topically
- It maintains the body’s moisture
- It eliminates itchiness and dandruff, should be spread all over the scalp
- It improves the immune system due to its forceful antioxidant and antibacterial properties,
The perks of Cinnamon
Cinnamon is a advantageous spice that is outstandingly helpful for dealing with numerous health issues:
- It is packed with intense polyphenol antioxidants
- It provides anti-inflammation content which reduce the threat of many diseases because of its antioxidant properties.
- It can lower the threat of heart conditions, like cholesterol, blood pressure, and triglyceride
- It boosts the insulin sensitivity
- It cures infections, tooth decay, and gets rid of the bad breath thanks to its strong antifungal and antibacterial content
The Honey And Cinnamon Combination Perks
- Boosts digestive system
- Reduces flatulence and bloating
- Regulates blood sugar
- Cures fatigue
- Removes acne
- Treats joint pain
- Lowers bad cholesterol
- Beats the flu and common cold
- Minimizes hair loss
- Stimulates weight loss
- Normalizes upset stomach
- Treats skin infections
- Prevents tooth decay
- Cures gingivitis
- Maintains heart health
You can make a smoothie with these ingredients or add them to your tea, pastry or make a paste out of them.
Check out some tips to inspire you:
Two teaspoons of honey and one teaspoon of cinnamon is the perfect dosage to add to your cup of tea. Drink half of it in the morning and the rest before going to bed.
In order to prepare the paste, just mix a tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil with a tablespoon of honey, and a teaspoon of cinnamon and there you have it.